The Gilford Old Home Day Committee is sponsoring a Community Dinner on July 20th with proceeds to help support this year's Old Home Day celebration. The Meal will be prepared by Dan Barnhart of The Plate Lunch.
- Date - Wednesday, July 20
- Location - Gilford Community Church Fellowship Hall (to-go options also available)
- Time - To-go meals available starting at 6:00pm, sit-down scheduled for 6:30pm
- Cost - $10.00 per meal
- Menu - Pasta Bake, Salad, Rolls, Dessert and Drink (no drinks with to-go meals)
- Tickets available for purchase through the Parks and Recreation Office at 527-4722
- Deadline to purchase tickets is Wednesday, July 13
To download the full program flyer, please click on the link below.