The Gilford Parks and Recreation Department and the Gilford District PTA are co-sponsoring a Holiday Home Decorating Contest for the residents of Gilford. There is NO FEE to enter and winners will receive a gift card to a local restaurant as well as a yard sign for bragging rights!
- Deadline to enter is Thursday, December 8th
- Entries should be submitted via email to Parks and Recreation Director, Herb Greene at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entries must include up to 2 photos (please indicate which photo should be designated to be shown on the voting page) of your decorated house or business, your name, your physical address, a phone contact and the category you wish to be judges in (see list below)
- Public Voting will be open from Saturday, December 10th through Thursday, December 15th
- Entries will be available to view on the Gilford Parks and Recreation and Gilford District PTA's facebook pages. These viewings will include a link for the public to vote on their favorites. Additionally, a google map with the addresses of all entries will be available once judging opens, so that displays can be viewed in person prior to voting.
Entries Must be Submitted into 1 of 5 Different Categories for Voting:
- Professionally Decorated (any home where the homeowner received any commercial and/or contracted assistance must be entered in this category)
- Traditional Decorations
- Over the Top Lights "Griswold Award"
- Over Inflated - Best Use of Inflatables
- Business/Commercial Entry
For more information, please call the Parks and Recreation Office at 527-4722.
Please click on the below link to download the program flyer.