This fun FREE program offers participants age 9-14 (as of Dec. 31, 2018) an introduction to track and field activities. All participants will have the opportunity to try any/all events to help them choose which events to compete in at the Regional Meet with a chance to qualify for the State Championships!
- May 31st - Practice at GHS Track 4:30-5:30pm
- June 7th – Practice at GHS Track 4:30-5:30pm
- June 12th – Practice Meet at Inter Lakes High School Track at 4:15pm
- June 14th – Practice at GHS Track 4:30-5:30pm
- June 16th – Regional Meet at Rochester High School Track 9:30am
- June 19th – Practice at GHS Track 4:30-5:30pm (for those who qualify for the State Championship)
- June 22nd – State Championship Meet at Winnisquam High School in Tilton (for those who qualified at the Regional Meet)
- 1.50 Meter Dash (ages 9/10 only)
- 2.100 Meter Dash
- 3.200 Meter Dash
- 4.400 Meter Dash
- 5.800 Meter Run (ages 11/12 and 13/14)
- 6.1600 Meter Run (ages 13/14 only)
- 7.4 x 100 Meter Relay
- 8.Standing Long Jump (ages 9/10 and 11/12)
- 9.Running Long Jump (ages 13/14 only)
- 10.Softball Throw
All participants must complete and return the Gilford Parks and Recreation registration form to the Parks and Recreation office and register on-line at http://granitestatetrackandfield.weebly.com no later than Monday, June 4th.
Please click on the link below to download the Parks and Recreation registration form.