4-week Ski and Snowboard Program for Gilford children in grades 1-8 which runs every Tuesday
evening from January 8 - January 29, 2019
- Participants have the option to select a Midweek, Non-Holiday Pass or a full Winter Prime Pass.
- All Participants must complete the Parks and Recreation registration form and return it to the Parks and Recreation Office in order to receive the code to register online through Gunstock's website
- Registration Deadline for all paperwork and payment is Friday, November 9th.
- Cost: $159.00 for Midweek Non-Holiday Pass or $249.00 for Winter Prime Pass. Additional $81.00 fee required for students in grades 1-2 to cover the cost of a chaperone pass for the four evenings of lessons.
- Program runs from 4:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. each evening.
- Participants should check-in with the group leader in the Stone Basement room on the bottom level of the lodge.
- Participants in grades 1-2 must be accompanied by an adult chaperone who is prepared to go onto the ski hill with them.
- All participants must stay with their group throughout the evening. (Participants in grades 7-8 will be unchaperoned, except during lesson times)
- All Participants must check out with the group leader before departing at the end of the evening.
Please click on the link below to download the Program Flyers, Registration Packet and Piche's Rental Flyer.